Tiffany is a litigator with experience representing clients in state and federal courts in matters including intellectual property, contract, securities, and employment disputes, as well as in connection with white collar and regulatory investigations.
- Represents the County of Los Angeles in a variety of matters, including labor and employment disputes.
- Represents a luxury hotel in a trade secrets dispute.
- Advised a global technology company on strategic matters relating to international litigation and regulatory matters.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in intellectual property disputes in federal courts and before the International Trade Commission.
- Obtained a favorable summary judgment decision invalidating key claims of a patent asserted against a major supplier of in vitro diagnostic tests.
- Represented a major media company in responding to an SEC inquiry.
- Represented a Silicon Valley startup in investigations and litigation regarding alleged misrepresentations about its technology to investors and consumers.
- Provided pro bono representation to a prisoner in a First Amendment retaliation case against guards at Pelican Bay State Prison’s Security Housing Unit, securing a rare jury award of both compensatory and punitive damages.
- Represented multiple pro bono clients in immigration matters, including securing U visas and defense of removal proceedings.
Tiffany grew up in a military family, spending her childhood in Alabama, Germany, and Texas. She received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. She received her Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School, where she graduated second in her class. Tiffany is an active member of the Hispanic National Bar Association.
Prior to joining Miller Barondess, Tiffany was a litigation associate at White & Case LLP and WilmerHale.