Neva Cirkveni is a business litigator with experience representing clients in state and federal courts, and arbitrations, in diverse matters, including contract, fraud, entertainment, and investment disputes.
- Represented a U.S. entity in a $53 million arbitration against a major European bank.
- Defended the Republic of Croatia in a major investment arbitration dispute.
- Successfully represented plaintiffs in an action for breach of contract, fraud, and unjust enrichment against a major relocation company.
- Advised on sale purchase agreements of commodities.
- Advised the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights on contractual and real estate issues.
- Successfully represented plaintiff in a sale of goods dispute.
- Advised a major motorcycle company on international contractual issues and arbitration.
- Successfully obtained a favorable decision on behalf of a Middle Eastern company in a contractual dispute for breach of contract.
- Advised a manufacturer on intellectual property issues in an ongoing international arbitration.
- Advised companies on insurance matters.
A Croatian native, Neva received her law degree from BPP University London. She received her LL.M. degree, as well as a postgraduate diploma in International and Business Law, from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law.
Prior to joining Miller Barondess, Neva practiced in an Austrian international law office and the New York office of a large international firm.
Admitted to practice in California.