Natasha is a litigator admitted to practice in California. She represents clients in state and federal courts in complex civil litigation matters including employment, contract, entertainment, and business disputes.
- Represented large national restaurant chain against claims of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
- Successfully defended a wage and hour class action against a large theme park where class certification was denied and the case was dismissed in its entirety.
- Won summary judgment in harassment case on behalf of a waste disposal company.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a global entertainment company on employment claims.
- Advised employers in diverse industries on high-stakes risk management issues.
- Secured a victory for a national bank on claims of harassment and discrimination.
- Obtained asylum for a woman from Saudi Arabia who escaped an abusive situation.
Natasha earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Political Science from the United States Naval Academy with a minor in Arabic. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University Law Center. Natasha served in the Marine Corps for seven years as an Adjutant and Civil Affairs Officer and completed a 12-month deployment to Afghanistan.
Prior to joining Miller Barondess, Natasha was a litigation associate at Sheppard, Mullin, Richter, and Hampton LLP in Los Angeles.