Margret Flodeen is a litigation associate with experience representing a wide array of commercial clients involved in complex disputes in federal and state courts as well as arbitrations. She has assisted clients during various phases of litigation and has represented clients in diverse matters including contract, fraud, environmental, and class action disputes.
- Represented a corporate client in a commercial class action involving fraud and misrepresentation claims.
- Represented a corporate client in an arbitration involving breach of contract.
- Advised a corporate client during an administrative investigation.
- Developed strategy for clients regarding recent changes in environmental regulations.
- Represented a pro bono client in an administrative complaint against multiple government agencies for violating the Federal Tort Claims Act.
Prior to joining Miller Barondess, Margret was an associate at a top International law firm in its Los Angeles office. She received her Juris Doctorate in 2019 from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, where she was awarded Order of Barristers, Moot Court Honors, and a Capello Certificate in Trial Advocacy. Margret graduated from the University of Florida in 2016 with a Bachelor’s degree in Criminology and English.
Admitted to practice in California.