Adam is a litigator admitted to practice in California. He represents clients in state and federal courts in diverse matters including fraud, contract, probate and complex business disputes.
- Represents a non-profit organization in a dispute over pledged funds.
- Represents victims of a Ponzi scheme in litigation to recover lost investments.
- Secured judgment for client who was defrauded by a prior attorney.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a major financial institution in multi-million dollar fraud case.
- Represented heirs and obtained favorable judgments in contentious probate dispute.
- Advised clients on consumer protection and unfair competition statutes.
A Minnesota native, Adam received a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from the University of Michigan with minors in Chinese and Judaic Studies. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law, where he was published in USC’s Interdisciplinary Law Journal.
Prior to joining Miller Barondess, Adam was a litigation associate at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP in Los Angeles.