Adam Berger is a litigator with experience representing clients in both state and federal courts. He has experience in contracts, business, white collar defense, securities litigation, real estate, employment, and other complex matters.
- Represented a group of several homeowners in a lawsuit against a prominent real estate developer.
- Represented a leading international cosmetics brand in a breach of contract dispute with its supplier.
- Defended the former CFO of a public company in a securities class action alleging violations of the federal securities laws.
- Defended a former high-ranking military officer in a federal prosecution involving conspiracy and bribery charges.
- Represented investment advisory firms in responding to SEC deficiency letters.
- Defended an employer in a dispute involving allegations of negligent retention, supervision, and hiring of an employee.
- Represented an investor against a film producer in a dispute involving fraud.
Prior to joining Miller Barondess, Adam was an associate at Paul Hastings LLP in Los Angeles, California. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law. While in law school, Adam was a participant in the Hale Moot Court Honors Program and received the LexisNexis Written Advocacy Award for the runner-up best legal brief submitted in the moot court competition. Adam received his B.A. in philosophy from the University of California, Berkeley, where he graduated with distinction in general scholarship.